I tried this new recipe on the weekend while we were camping. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures to put up on the blog. Fortunately it went over so well with my husband that he requested it again. Here is the recipe.
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Juice of 1 lime (or in my case 3 Tbsp lime juice)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed
1. In a small bowl combine soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, lime juice, and garlic.
2. Combine sauce with the cubed chicken and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Thread onto skewers.
4. Grill on medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side, basting frequently with sauce.
I served them with baked potatoes and garden fresh cucumber and it was delicious. My husband likes to dip his in garlic chili aioli sauce. He even said this may now be tied with the teriyaki chicken as one of his favorites.