Here is yet another post that I intended to make a while ago, but just never got around to it. It’s another slow cooker dish. I wish I could take credit for this recipe, but I found it on this blog. If you’ve ever tried the baked potato soup at Tony Roma’s and liked it, then you’ll like this soup a lot!
- 1 – 30 oz bag of frozen, shredded hash browns
- 3 – 14 oz cans of chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 package of cream cheese (don’t use fat free – it won’t melt!)
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker, except the cream cheese.
- Cook for 6 – 8 hours on low heat.
- About 1 hour before serving, add cream cheese and keep heated until thoroughly melted.
- Serve with cheese, bacon bits, sour cream, green onions, or whatever else you might think would be good. Enjoy!
*Please ignore where I slopped on the side of the bowl when I was filling it up!